Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Spider-Man is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out both templates of choice.
(Template 2 has the legs and front of shirt).
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece (blue) on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the shirt on the front and spider on the back (template 2 -
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms. (We did the legs so it looked like
spiderman was sitting down)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).