Tinky Winky is the biggest and gentlest of the Teletubbies. His favorite thing is his bag, which he likes to take out with him for walks and his best friend is Po.
Tinky Winky is a fun and simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as the body to give it a three dimensional effect.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on purple construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms. Glue Tinky Winky's red bag into one of his hands.
- Glue the brownish yellow square onto the tummy. These squares turn into TV sets sometimes... If you like, you can cut a TV picture out of a flier or magazine and glue it into this square.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Teletubbies program, characters and logo: ® & © 1998 Ragdoll Productions (UK) Ltd.