Wizard of Oz fans have been waiting a long time for this one! This is a simple three dimensional craft that is fun for kids to make and play with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the toilet paper roll.
- You can use Aluminum foil instead of the template piece to cover the toilet paper roll.
- Just keep in mind that it's a bit harder to glue things to Aluminum foil.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the heart onto the center of the tin man's chest or into one of his hands.
- Bend the tabs (dotted) of the feet and glue to the inside of the toilet paper roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
When a man's an empty kettle
I'd be tender - I'd be gentle
Just to register emotion,