DLTK's Crafts for Kids
© by Leanne Guenther
Yoshi is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the saddle onto the back.
- Glue the spikes onto the back using the tab to
make a 3D effect (OPTIONAL).
- Glue the tail onto the back using the tab to make
a 3D effect. You may want to trim down the spikes a bit to fit the tail on.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).