DLTK's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Fan Site
Michaelangelo TP Roll Craft
Materials you will need for Michaelangelo are a toilet paper roll, printer, glue, scissors, something to colour with and a
piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube. The line going halfway up the piece is the legs.
- Glue the front shell right above the leg line.
- Glue the kneepads about half way up the legs.
- Glue the belt at the top of the line (around the waist) and the
shoulder strap connecting to the belt, over the chest
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Bend the shell on the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).