Materials you will need for Raphael are a toilet paper roll, printer, glue, scissors, something to color with and a
piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube. The line going halfway up the piece is the legs.
- Glue the front shell right above the leg line.
- Glue the kneepads about half way up the legs.
- Glue the belt at the top of the line (around the waist).
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Bend the shell on the back of the toilet paper roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).