DLTK's "The Wiggles" Fan Site
Dorothy the Dinosaur
Materials you will need for Dorothy the Dinosaur are a toilet paper roll, printer, glue, scissors, something to colour with and a
piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the legs onto the bottom of the tp roll. We did it so it looked
like Dorothy was sitting down with her feet sticking out in front of her.
- Bend the tab of the tail and glue it on the back (for a 3D effect).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Visit the official
The Wiggles website.