DLTK's "The Wiggles" Fan Site
Wags the Dog
Materials you will need for Wags are a toilet paper roll,
printer, glue, scissors, something to colour with and a piece of paper (I
prefer construction paper).
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tummy (oval piece) to the center front of the tube.
- Glue the head and arms. The head can overlap the tummy piece a bit.
- Glue the legs onto the bottom of the tp roll. We did it so it looked
like Wags was sitting down with his feet sticking out in front of his.
- Fold the tail in half so it's colored on both sides. Bend the tab of
the tail and glue it on the back (for a 3D effect).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
official The Wiggles website.