DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Circus Clown Paper Craft
Read a bit about DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
- Print out the template of choice. You need both templates to make one clown.
- Color (where appropriate).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces together:
- Add the arms and legs onto the body.
- Glue the shoes onto the legs.
- Glue the hair and hat onto the head.
- Glue the bow just under the chin (underneath the head).
- Glue the head onto the body.
- Add the nose.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).