DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Circus Ringmaster TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste circus craft that uses a toilet
paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube (it looks like a tuxedo when it's on the tp roll).
- Glue the bowtie around the top of the tp roll
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the buttons down the front of the shirt
- Bend the tab of the feet and glue them on the bottom (for a 3D effect).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions