DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bookmark for Grandma
Choose a great book for your grandma to present with
this crafted bookmark and I'm sure it will melt hearts!
- Paper (I prefer construction paper or cardstock)
- A hole punch (or have an adult snip carefully with scissors)
- Something to colour with (crayons, markers, paints, etc.)
- Wool or ribbon
- To make the craft last longer, you can cover with contact paper or
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour and cut out the template. Younger kids may need help
- Fold template in half along the center line and glue to make the
- Cover with contact paper or laminate (optional).
- Punch a hole at the bottom of the bookmark and thread wool or ribbon
through to make the kitty's tail.
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles, sparkle glue, sequins or
anything else the kids can think of. Just don't make it too lumpy or it will tend to
fall out of the book.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions