Step 1 (The Hand):
- One UNPOWDERED disposable glove, like those used by nurses
- Water (about a quart)
- 1 drop each red and blue food coloring
Fill pitcher with water
Add food coloring
Pour into glove, and using a rubber band, tie the glove shut.
Place glove in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
Step 2 (The Punch):
- 2 cans Hawaiian Punch Red, COLD
- 1 liter ginger ale, COLD
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice, defrosted in the fridge
- Optional, if an adult party: 8 ounces Jack Daniels
Mix all the above ingredients in a punchbowl.
Remove frozen glove from freezer, and remove rubber band
Peel off glove and float the "hand" in the punch.
NOTE: Kool-Aid and juice do not freeze well enough to use in the glove, and the "fingers" will snap off when taking off the glove.