DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Print these "home-made" bookmarks for a special reading companion.
To add that extra bit of motivation, print out a bookmark for your child, your friend or yourself as a reward for reading a certain number of stories.
Even if you have a color printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can color in themselves...
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- Cut the bookmark out (one big rectangle) and fold in half (left to right) along the center line.
- Glue so it stays folded together.
- Optional: cover with clear contact paper so it lasts longer (you could also put a piece of cardboard in the center before
gluing for a sturdier bookmark).
- Optional: Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and tie a string/wool through as a tassel.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Bumblebee Maze bookmark (color)
Print friendly version of these instructions