DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Circle Caterpillar Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple craft that will let your little crafters excercise
their imaginations. You can stamp the circles to make the caterpillar's body
using the top or bottom of a cup or a TP roll. Use as many colors as you
like and get creative when drawing the face of your caterpillar.
Great for the olympics too!
- white paper
- paper cups, plastic cups or TP rolls
- paint in a variety of colours
- marker, pencils or pencil crayons
- Dip the edge of the cup into the paint and then press it onto the
- Stamp about 5 or 6 attached circles (in different colors if you
like) to make a caterpillar.
- Let dry.
- Draw a face in the front circle and little feet under the other
bottom of a cup.
top of a cup.
Stamped with a TP Roll.
Print friendly version of these instructions