DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Y2K Bug Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
- toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- and something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the tp roll. If you don't like the proportions of the bug (i.e. Think he's too tall), you can cut
the tp roll down a bit. We often do this for a bit of variety in our tp roll crafts.
- Glue on the head, arms and spots.
- Fold the tabs of the feet and glue to the inside of the tp roll so the feet are sticking out the bottom.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions