This makes a good craft for a Kwanzaa party. It's fairly quick to do if you do the first four steps prior to the party. Then let the party-goers glue on their own corn cobs, use stickers and sparkles to decorate, and inscribe their names. It goes well as a table decoration along with the matching Kwanzaa candle.
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the toilet paper roll.
- Cut the toilet paper roll into 3 pieces along the dotted lines.
- Glue the corn cob onto the napkin ring to decorate.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use stickers, sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the napkin ring further.
- Use a marker to inscribe the name of the guest on each napkin ring.
- Glue pieces of hard corn onto the ring to decorate further.
- Close template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).