DLTK's Crafts for Kids
The picture to the right is a photograph of the finished craft.
- two colors of paint
- black marker
- Stamp your index finger in green paint
- Stamp your pinkie finger in brown paint (or choose
different colors if you prefer).
- Stamp your index finger horizontally (ish) to make the snake's head
- Stamp your pinkie finger vertically (ish) next to the head
- Continue to alternate colors and directions in a wiggly line to make your
snake as long as you like (see photo above).
- Use a marker to draw a small eye and tongue.
Print friendly version of these instructions