DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Address Practice Craft
Jacki requested a craft that would help make it
fun for kids to learn their address. Hopefully this craft does it!
The craft is made with a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue.
OPTIONAL: Use the Stamp Glue recipe
to precoat your stamps. Lick and stick just like the real thing!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate).
- Write your address in the lines of the envelope.
- Cut out the envelope (if desired).
- Cut out the stamp of your choice and paste it to the box on the envelope.
- OPTIONAL: Draw a picture or glue pictures from a magazine on the back of the envelope to turn it into a postcard.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Envelope Template: color
or B &
Stamps Template: color
(You can also use Massimo's
Color Pokemon Stamps on your envelopes)
Print friendly version of these instructions