Jacki requested a craft that would help make it fun for kids to learn their address. Hopefully this craft does it!
The craft is made with a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue.
Optional: Use the Stamp Glue recipe
to precoat your stamps. Lick and stick just like the real thing!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate).
- Write your address in the lines of the envelope.
- Cut out the envelope (if desired).
- Cut out the stamp of your choice and paste it to the box on the envelope.
- Optional: Draw a picture or glue pictures from a magazine on the back of the envelope to turn it into a postcard.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
(You can also use Massimo's Color Pokemon Stamps on your envelopes)