DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cub Scout TP Roll Craft
"Colleen" suggested that this might be a fun craft for "literally thousands" of cub scouts to make as table centerpieces for their annual banquet.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, and feet.
- "Decorate" as a cub scout with badges, hat and scarf.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions