"Colleen" suggested that this might be a fun craft for "literally thousands" of cub scouts to make as table centerpieces for their annual banquet.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer
- something to color with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, and feet.
- "Decorate" as a cub scout with badges, hat and scarf.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).