"Jackie" asked if I had a fireman toilet paper roll craft, so I put this one together. It's a bit more like a "firechild" than a fireman, but I thought it might appeal. The face is made so that it could pass for a boy or a girl depending on who the junior fire fighter/crafter is.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, and boots.
- "Decorate" as a fireman with hat, belt and fire hose.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).