DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Fireman Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
"Jackie" asked if I had a fireman toilet paper roll craft, so I put this one together. It's a bit more like a "firechild" than
a fireman, but I thought it might appeal. The face is made so that it could pass for a boy or a girl depending on who the junior fire fighter/crafter is.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, and boots.
- "Decorate" as a fireman with hat, belt and fire hose.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions