"Patti" asked if I had anything for Johnny Appleseed's Birthday (September 26th). I was glad to hear from her as I wasn't even aware of this special day! I've put together this craft and a few of colouring pages.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to color with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue on the feet, using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the Bible into one hand and the walking stick into the other.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).