DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Little Red Ridinghood Craft
This is a good craft for your kids to make while you read the story. OR, attach a popsicle stick to the tp roll to make a Red Riding Hood
puppet that they can use to turn the story into a puppet show!
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
Thanks to Dora for sharing a photo of her finished crafts!
- Print out the template of choice. If printing the black and white template, try printing on red construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. You may wish to trim the tp roll down a little bit to get her
- Glue on the head, arms, and cloak.
- Fold the tabs of the feet and glue to the inside of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions