DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Nurse Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the finished craft a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the thin rectangle at about the center as a belt.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the baby into the hands (Optional)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).