DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Nurse TP Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the finished craft a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the thin rectangle at about the center as a belt.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the baby into the hands (OPTIONAL)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions