DLTK's Crafts for Kids
- Empty CD case
- A variety of colors of plasticene
- Optional: shaping tools like toothpicks stir sticks or popsicle sticks
- You may want to sketch a plan on paper before you begin.
- Take the cover off the CD case (so it stays clean)
- Begin with a thin layer of plasticene for a base.
- Use a variety of colors for to complete the rest of your picture.
- Be careful not to make the plasticene too thick or the CD cover will not
close when you are done.
- When you are done, attach the cover again and close the case up
* Alternatively, you could use the inside of the lid from a plastic container like a margarine lid.