This adorable apple craft uses a paper plate to make a project suitable for a nutrition, back to school, Johnny Appleseed, or letter A theme or just for fun.
- paper plate,
- red and green paint
- black paint or black marker,
- Optional: You can substitute real apple seeds for the painted ones.
- Cut leaf shapes off of opposite sides of the plate.
- Paint the leaf shapes green and set aside to dry.
- Paint the edges (top and bottom) of the plate red.
- Paint or draw seed shapes onto the center of the plate.
- Glue real apple seeds into the center of the plate.
- Let all the pieces dry.
- Glue the leaf shapes to the top of the plate to make your apple!