A simple cut and paste craft for young children to teach them the proper way to set a simple table.
- something to color with (optional)
- Print out the templates of choice.
- Print your name in the blank on the first template.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces from the second template.
- Glue the pieces from the second template onto the second template.
- OPTION: For a more challenging project, do not use the first template as a guide.
- Instead use a blank piece of construction paper or
- make a woven construction paper place mat as a base for your template pieces.
- OPTION: You can laminate the pieces for a reusable school or daycare version of the project.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Use this template to allow children to decorate their own plate.