DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Martin Luther King Jr. Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Click here for entire speech
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- paper, and
- a printer
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue on the shoes, folding the tabs for a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.