- coloured paint or construction paper.
- There are two ways to do this craft. One is to trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints. The second is to make paint handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make eight handprints (4 each of two different colours). (or more if you're feeling energetic).
- Cut out the prints and glue together to form a wreath. (If you're completely confused on how it would look, see the picture of a similar wreath in the Christmas section.).
- You can decorate the wreath
further with pictures. These can be:
- hand drawn artwork by the children,
- pictures from colouring books, magazines or fliers
- or use the templates I've attached below
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).