Y2K HANDPRINT WREATH Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- coloured paint or construction
- There are two ways to do this
craft. One is to trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the
prints. The second is to make paint handprints on the paper and cut
- Make eight handprints (4 each
of two different colours). (or more if you're
- Cut out the prints and glue
together to form a wreath. (If you're completely confused on how
it would look, see the picture
of a similar wreath in the Christmas section.).
- You can decorate the wreath
further with pictures. These can be:
- hand drawn artwork by the children,
- pictures from colouring books,
magazines or fliers
- or use the templates I've attached
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions