Snoopy is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, the spot on the back and the arms on the sides.
- Glue on the feet and tail, bending the tabs under the toilet paper roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).