DLTK's Crafts for Kids
- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue tail onto the back of the toilet paper roll. I glued it to the inside back
and then folded it upward (see photo above). I think it looks nice that
way, but be creative!.
- Glue the head onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the wings onto the side of the toilet paper roll (as in photo) or make it
look like the parrot is flying by gluing the wings onto the back of the
- Fold the feet and glue the tabs to the inside of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).