DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Astronaut Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the astronaut a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper tube
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- and glue.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the thin strip around the middle as a belt
- Glue the oxygen tank onto the back
- Glue on the head, arms, and boots.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page
margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE
SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these intructions