Melinda, one of my viewers, asked if I could add a plumber craft to the community helpers (construction) section and I immediately thought -- gosh, how appropriate would it to make a plumber TOILET PAPER roll craft *laugh*. I hope you like him, Melinda!
This cheerfully helpful plumber is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a cardboard roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
Darren couldn't resist taking a picture of him "on site" under the bathroom sink, hehe.
If you'd like a more two-dimensional alternative, check out the plumber paper craft.
- toilet paper roll, printer,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (toolbelt) around the center of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the plunger into one of the hands or hanging off the side of the toolbelt.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).