DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This cute little handyman is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a cardboard roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll, printer,
- something to color with,
piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (toolbelt) around the center of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the hammer onto the toolbelt or into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions