This cute little handyman is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a cardboard roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll, printer,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (toolbelt) around the center of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the hammer onto the toolbelt or into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).