DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Kim enjoyed our handyman craft so much she decide to modify it a little to create this handywoman.
Thanks so much for sharing these templates with us Kim!
Darren had fun setting her up on his workbench to take the photo -- I think he really just wanted to show off how organized his tools are! *chuckle*
- toilet paper roll, printer,
- something to color with,
piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (toolbelt) around the center of the tp
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the hammer onto the toolbelt or into one of the hands.
Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).