DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Baker or Chef Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Sing The Baker Song (tune of I'm a Little
Teapot) while you make this project!
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the chef's hat onto the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the cake into the hands (OPTIONAL).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions