DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Two Peas in a Pod Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- a printer,
- and something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice - you will need template 1 and 2 to make the craft.
- Colour pieces, if using the B&W version.
- Cut out the pieces from template 2. This step may
require adult assistance. We will be using template 1 as a base for
gluing on the pieces.
- Assemble the craft:
- Glue the leaf
onto the vine.
- Glue the peas onto the circles on template 1.
- Glue the pod slightly overlapping the peas (use the dotted
outline to help you).
- Glue on the stem to attach the pod to the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions