- a printer,
- and something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice - you will need template 1 and 2 to make the craft.
- Color pieces, if using the B&W version.
- Cut out the pieces from template 2. This step may require adult assistance. We will be using template 1 as a base for gluing on the pieces.
- Assemble the craft:
- Glue the leaf onto the vine.
- Glue the peas onto the circles on template 1.
- Glue the pod slightly overlapping the peas (use the dotted outline to help you).
- Glue on the stem to attach the pod to the vine.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).