ARCANINE POKEMON CRAFT
Arcanine is pokemon #59 and the evolved form of Growlith.
You can't catch Arcanine in the wild in any gameboy -- you have to evolve a
Growlithe using a Fire Stone. In Yellow or Red, you can catch a Growlithe
in Pokemon Mansion. Red owners can also catch lower-level Growlithes on
Routes 7 and 8.
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece
of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy
paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Glue the
stripes onto the body.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail
- (we always make them so it looks like they're sitting on their
haunches, but you can also make them so they're standing on all 4
- You can use toothpicks glued to the back of the legs to give some
- See the photo of
for what they look like on their haunches or the photo of
for what they look like on all fours.
- Close photo window when done viewing to return to this screen
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved