BEEDRILL POKEMON CRAFT
Beedrill is Pokemon #15 and is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always
prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (the second template has the
wings and head, so don't forget to print it!).
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, stinger, and legs.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved