BLASTOISE POKEMON CRAFT
Blastoise, Pokemon #009, is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a
piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to
use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the chest on over top.
- Glue on the head, arms, water canons and feet.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved