BUTTERFREE POKEMON CRAFT
In battle, Butterfree (pokemon #12) flaps its wings at high speed,
releasing highly toxic dust into the air.
Butterfree is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors, two twist ties or one pipe cleaner cut in half, and
glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper),
but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, hands and oval legs.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Glue on the twist ties or pipecleaner as antenna (you may need to use
a glue gun OR you can poke a hole in the top of the tube and twist through
the hole to attach).
- Ball up the ends of the antenna a little bit.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved