- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on orange construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the arms, legs and tummy from the first template.
- Glue on the head, wings and tail from the second template. The wings and tail should be glued on the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).