CHARIZARD POKEMON CRAFT
Charizard, pokemon #6, is one huge fire-breathing pokemon (that flies
too). It is the evolved form of Charmeleon (who, in turn, is the
evolved form of Charmander).
If you'd like to see a larger photo of Charizard, CLICK
HERE. Close the photo window when done viewing to return to this
screen. The craft was printed on a color printer and was completed by
Tasha (Age 5).
This pokemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy
paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on orange construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the arms, legs and tummy from the first template.
- Glue on the head, wings and tail from the second template. The
wings and tail should be glued on the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved