CHARMANDER POKEMON CRAFT
Click here to see a larger photo of the finished craft, printed on a colour printer. Close the photo window when you are done viewing.
From the look of him, it's tough to tell whether Charmander is a pokemon good guy or bad guy. As I understand it, though, all the pokemons, including this little fire pokemon, can be good or bad depending on who their trainer is. Video games are getting more and more complicated!
Charmander, pokemon #4, is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a
piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use
a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on orange construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube. Cut the tab along the
dotted lines and fold to the left and right. This will allow you to
stick the tail on the back to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).