CHIKORITA POKEMON CRAFT
Chikorita, Pokemon #152, is a grass pokemon.
Chikorita is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper
(like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Unlike most of the tp roll crafts, Chikorita should be made with
the tp roll lying down
- Most of the four legged tp roll crafts can be made either
way depending on what your preferences are, but we really think
Chikorita looks best on all 4's
- See the
photo of Venusaur if you're confused. Close photo window
when done viewing to return to this screen
- Glue the head onto one of the open ends of the tp roll.
- Glue 1/2 toothpicks, cardboard or some other reinforcement to
the back of each leg. Then glue the legs onto the tp roll.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved