CROBAT POKEMON CRAFT
Crobat is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece (template 2) on first to cover the tube. You may want to cut the tube a bit shorter to get a good proportion for the crobat. It's up to you. We left ours the regular size
- Glue on the mouth, eyes, and ears.
- Glue the legs and wings onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)