CUBONE POKEMON CRAFT
Cubone, Pokemon #104, has a skull helmet that it never takes off. Because of this, no one has ever seen its real face. Fine with me... it likely would have been hard to draw *grin*.
Cubone is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).