CYNDAQUIL POKEMON CRAFT
Cyndaquil is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a
piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to
use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (The second template has the flame and small rectangle.)
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the small rectangle piece as a stripe down Cyndaquil's back (similar to a skunk).
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail
- we usually make them so it looks like they're sitting on their haunches (this is easier for younger children!), but you can also make them so they're standing on all 4 legs.
- You can use straws/toothpicks/stir sticks attached to the legs to give some extra support.
- See the
photo of Venusaur if you're confused. Close photo window
when done viewing to return to this screen
- Fold the flame front to back and glue together.
- Bend the dotted line tabs and glue to the top of the tp
- Bend the dotted line tabs and glue to the top of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)