DRAGONITE POKEMON CRAFT
Dragonite is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper
(like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
CLICK here to see a larger photo of the craft, made by Tasha (Age 5)
printed on color printer. Close photo window when done viewing to return
to this page.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on orange or brown construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, wings, arms and legs.
- Glue the tail on using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2013 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved