EEVEE POKEMON CRAFT
Click here for a full sized photo of the completed craft. Close the photo window when done viewing.
Eevee is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on brown construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the head, tail, and all four paws (the smaller paws
are the front ones).
- You can do the craft as if Eevee is rearing up on it's haunches (easier for smaller children) (see photo of Golduck for what this looks like)
- or you can do it like we did in the photo... in this case,
blue toothpicks, stir sticks, or popsicle sticks (cut down to
size) onto the back of the legs for support before attaching the
legs to the craft.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in