ENTEI POKEMON CRAFT
A big thanks to one of our viewers for sending this in!
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and tail
- we usually make them so it looks like they're sitting on their
haunches like Pikachu always does (this is easier for younger
children!), but you can also make them so they're standing on all 4
legs (see photo
of Vulpix for an example).
- You can use straws/toothpicks/stir sticks attached to the legs
to give some extra support.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved