POKEMON EASTER EGG HOLDERS
Even if you have a colour printer, you may prefer the black and white version
which the kids can colour in themselves...
- Click on the template of your choice (below)
- Colour as appropriate (water colour paints work nice!)
- Cut the holders out. There are three on each template.
- At this point you have two options.
- You can make an egg decoration -- wrap the strip of paper
around the egg and attach with a small piece of tape (you may
have to trim the ends of the paper depending on how big your egg
OR DO WHAT WE DID:
- You can make an egg holder -- cut a toilet paper roll into a
one inch ring. Glue the strip of paper around the tp roll and
place the egg gently in the ring. It should stand nicely on the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved